Monday, January 30, 2012

Update 1/30/12

Hello readers,

Ever since the holidays I been on and off with working out, I do it one day for a couple of hours, then nothing for three days or more, my life was going down, I wasn't happy with doing that, I was 8pounds away from breaking 20lbs before the holidays and since, I been going down and up in weight, now I'm 10 pounds away from breaking that 20lbs.

I have moved my goal up to April, it was March but because of the holidays I had to move it.
I know I'll be done by then, I do not want to move it up any further, April is the month.

Going to bed at 9pm, waking up at 6:30, do 2hours of working out then later in the afternoon I do 1-2 more hours. it's tough because I am not a morning person I hated getting up today, but felt good after those two hours... I'll be able to do it, endure to the end I will.

I plan  not going to any church dances until April, I want to surprise my friends with my new body, wouldn't you?, those thoughts is what keeps me going and the biggest one so far is entering into the MTC.. you have no idea how much I desire to be a missionary, to teach God's children.
On Sunday then I was just watching people open their mission calls on youtube, I can't wait until I get my call in the summer, I'll be making a video of it while I open my call and I'll be inviting friends over to be there when I open it, so amazing I can't wait!
2012 will probably be my best year yet, losing the weight, hanging with friends in the summer and heading off on mission in the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment