Thursday, January 19, 2012

My studying, and good works.


Okay so I have been studying in "Mormon Doctrine" and I read about good works. 
I fine it funny how people mock etc, if you may say.. that Mormons do good works. 
As I was watching some videos on youtube there was an anti-Mormon video and I post a comment.. the comment I received said the following
"Are you familiar with the bible? Christ condemned the religious practices of the Pharisees & Scribes (Matt 23:1-12). Christ exposed their hypocrisy & self righteousness before thousands of people, which made them very angry. They wanted praise from man for their "good works" rather then giving praise to God. Christ made it clear that good works alone will never please God. 
The Mormons act like the Pharisees did, preaching lies, hypocrisy and self righteousness."

My comment was "Yes, I am familiar with the bible, read James 2:15-26... he has yet to reply to my comment and it been more then two weeks.
I don't plan on visiting anymore anti-Mormon videos, because what they say are all lies and false "teachings", 
As I been studying more and more, I know that this is truly God's church on the earth, the Book of Mormon and the Bible go together perfectly. 
There are two videos I would like to share with you today, one of them is the 2012 mutual theme song, which is an amazing video and I love it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment