Monday, January 23, 2012

100-year anniversary of seminary

I went to the 100th year anniversary broadcast  last night at my stake center, it was a very powerful setting and I have learned some things from going.

It's amazing to listen to stories of the youth how seminary has blessed their lives, there was a video during the broadcast which I loved so much


I felt the spirit testified to me that this church is God's true church and my testimony grew more.
I do seminary at home and it's not as good as in a class setting, I follow the manual   and answer the questions, I learn somethings but I'm not able to  have a discussion with what I just read with other youth.

doing seminary at home gets boring  and right now I'm behind.. but as I'm preparing for my mission i'm learning so much and to me it adds up, when I did went to seminary class once a week last year, I did liked  it sometimes.. but I would just sit in the back and listen and didn't really say anything, I didn't know the people in there so I kept quiet.

This is my last year doing seminary and I can't wait until the seminary graduation, gone to two of them and this time it's my turn!, it should be amazing.
If I could, I would go to seminary everyday but not the high school, it would cost to much to drive there and back so I just do home study with seminary.

This video is how a young man choose to go to seminary had change his life for the better

Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment