Tuesday, February 7, 2012

John Rowe Moyle story

Readers, as I been thinking what to blog about, this video came to mind, it is a true story of a pioneer who was "Only a Stonecutter"
If we can have his determination of fulling our callings, how great will our life's be?.
It doesn't even end at our callings, what about who we are?..
Brothers and Sisters I have thought to myself  "I'm only Michael"
I am wrong with what I think of myself.. I'm a child of God and he loves me and he had sent me here on the earth at this time for a reason.

And I'm finding out what my reason is, it's to be there for people, I have said this in previous posts.. but I want you all to know, that you are here for a reason too, you have to find it, I believe everyone on this earth has a mission.
We may get down at times, but just remember our Heavenly Father loves us all, he wants us to be able to live with him again.
In 2010 I believed I was just "Michael" nobody important, nobody who my Father in Heaven was proud of. 
You can read about this in this post Priest/Laurel Conference 2010
My friends were right, I wasn't just "Michael" neither was Brother Moyle was "Only a stonecutter"
Brothers and Sisters, we can matter in people life's. I have seen it... even a simple smile can cheer someone up, you don't know what their going threw, maybe they needed that smile.. talk to them, I know what it felt like to be alone, and that's why I want to help people, I never want them to feel the pain I felt, if you are feeling this way, you can always talk to me.
There was this General Conference talk which I loved from the 2011 October  session You Matter To Him

No comments:

Post a Comment