Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I been missing

This is what I been missing!
doing the treadmill, it works the best I believe, I'm always  sweatier doing it and feel great when I'm done
I remember a couple of years ago when I tired losing the weight before then I did the treadmill for a week and lost 7lbs
I always failed trying to lose the weight before but not this time, I will conquer it. going on a mission will be a dream for me and be the best two years of my life.

Last week I was  mad with myself because the results of last week, but after a couple days to look back at it, I lost 2lbs, I did not gain 2lbs, therefore that was a win for me.
Life will always have  ups and downs, when you're in the down part try to change you're mood, think of uplifting and happy things in life.

My plan of being done on May 9th for the BBQ at mutual, will not come true, there is less days then there is weight to lose, but I will be half way done by then I hope.. and if not, then I'll look better then I do now.

Scripture of the day: - Alma 26:12
"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment