Sunday, February 19, 2012

Update 2/19/12

I'm sorry I haven't post for awhile, just this week has been kinda different.
I started the P90X diet to go along with my working out, it been going good, the diet is called "Fat Shredder"
I'm on the level 2 (there's 3 different diets and in each diet their 3 levels, you can choose whichever level and diet suits you).

I was pushing myself to hard this week, I was doing the "Mother of all workouts" everyday along with another workout or two. By Friday I was exhausted and couldn't work out, I really wanted to see a big loss on the scale this week but it only showed 2pounds less.

in the P90X booklet I saw that you are trading fat for body mass, and I can see changes taking place, my arms are getting big with muscles, my legs/calf area as well.
But I want the weight to be gone already, I would like to start on my mission papers but can't right now because of my weight.
For mutual we're having a BBQ for the seniors in high school.. I will be one of them and this is taking place on May 9th  which is 80 days from now.. I would like to be done by then but I probably can't, by losing 2pounds a week, no way I'll be done by then.

My birthday is 102 days away I don't even think I'll be done by then, I would like to be done it's my 19th birthday I would like  to celebrate my birthday with friends and so on.

I planned on losing 5-7pounds which week, but no not happening right now and I'm just so mad with myself.
My plan was to be done with the weight in March, but can't do that now cause it's to close, it was my plan before the holidays and when I stop working out for a couple of days, therefore I moved it to May 9th for the BBQ, but it's 80days away and I don't see it happening, hopefully this week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment