Monday, March 5, 2012

Update 3/5/12

Yet again, i'm sorry for not posting in awhile, I have been busy with things going on, I planned on blogging three or so nights ago but I didn't do it, so sorry.

I have came up with a couple of things to blog about, it's all in my head so once I sort it all out hopefully you guys will like it, their really good subjects so I hope you'll like them.
At church this last week I said the prayer for the water during sacrament, I said it without stuttering, I was very happy about that.

 I'll be applying for a job this week, hopefully I'll be able to get it, I really need to start making money to pay for half of my mission.
Speaking of missions a friend of mine Dirk got back from his this last week, we saw each other at church and talked some, I told him that I'm losing the weight to be able to go on my mission, he said he knows I'll be able to lose the weight to go, he said that we should get together sometime to go running. That would be amazing if we do go running, I'm not sure how I'll do without the treadmill but we will see.

Oh I was wondering if you guys liked the "Scripture of the day" which I added in my last post, I have a feeling that one of you if not more will read just the right scripture for that day, it could be an answer to you're prayers, let me know if you think I should keep doing that.

1 comment: