Monday, March 19, 2012

Graduated from the class of 300

Readers, I would like to inform you that I have graduated from the class of 300 (pounds) and now I'm under it and will never, never go back.

I have lost over 20pounds right now, let break it down.
I started after Thanksgiving I was doing the P90X program but that wasn't working that well for me, I would lose weight then gain it, I stayed around the same weight for weeks, I started the diet (there's 3 different diets in P90X, the one I'm on is called "Fat Shredder" I'm on the level 2 phrase  and  will stay on that one, I thought by starting that I would lose the weight faster along with the workouts from P90X, but the program itself wasn't working for "Me"
after I stop doing the P90X workouts  and  started doing the treadmill, the pounds started to drop, a week and a half ago I was 48 pounds away from 260 (Which, at 260 I can start on my papers.. that is if I have been  making money, for mission).
Now I'm 37pounds away from 260, amazing isn't it?

In a week I lose a pound  everyday, if I didn't lost one in a  day, then the next  day it'll be gone, so now in a week I lose 5-7pounds
When for weeks just doing P90X it wasn't moving, it stayed

I'm just so happy it's working now, life will get so much better.
My friends are amazing support, they all know I'll be able to lose the weight, and that help tons, same with my Mom, she's amazing, helping me out, telling me I'll be able to do it

Last week I tried on a pair of jeans, they were to tight, I couldn't even put them on all the way, today I tried them on and they fit, I was able to wear them and walk around, they are the tightest jeans I own, so I will not wear them yet, couple more weeks and they will fit like normal.

The shirt I'm wearing now, used to be tightish, now it's baggy.
The shirt I had during trek, the second shirt, I only wore it on the way home, it was to tight for trekking, I now use it as my church shirt and there's so much room!

I'm loving the changes, I was talking to a friend of mine, Spencer Steele and he sent me this video to watch


It'll be an amazing journey, and I would like to welcome you all to share this journey, send the link to my blog to you're friends and families, I now have 20 followers and that is just amazing by itself, how much can I get before I leave on my mission?


"The Lord gives us a spirit of hope and a feeling of comfort and confidence that we can overcome the obstacles we face. He has shown the way to gain strength during our struggles. With His assistance, we have the ability to succeed."
--L. Lionel Kendrick, "Strength During Struggles,", Ensign, Oct 2001, 24

I know the Lord is on my side, I have prayed to him, for help on this journey of losing the weight to be his servant, to be his hands for two years, and it doesn't even stop there
Here I come missionary of 2012
And here I come new body.
"I have not yet begun to fight!"- John Paul Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment