Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Armor of God

We need to wear  the whole Armor of God, Brothers and Sisters

The armor will protect us from sin and the darkness in this world we live in, it is our gift given by our God. Ephesians 6:11  "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

We are all human, we have all sinned, we can repent, and WE can put on the armor of our God.

Roman. 13:12
"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light"


Are we tempted to the point of no return?, in battle we might get wounded, are we to wounded to be able to heal?, no we are not.
1 Corinthians 10: 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it

I would like you all to read and ponder to yourselves Ephesians 6 starting at verse 10 until you're done with that chapter.

shield of faith: Ephesian 6: 16 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."


Nephi 15:24 And I said unto them that it was the word of God; and whoso would hearken unto the word of God, and would hold fast unto it, they would never perish; neither could the temptations and the fiery darts of the adversary overpower them unto blindness, to lead them away to destruction.
I find joy in reading the scriptures, we need to hold fast to the word of God (The Iron Rod)

We are all Enlisted  This was a talk given in the last General Conference Oct 2011 during the priesthood session. 
I had tears when I was listening to this talk, I felt the spirit so much,  I know that this is the God's church on the earth today. 

We need to take hold of the Armor of God and be ready for battle, for this world is getting wicker and these are the last days. 
In these times it's easy to be afraid turn to the book of Isaiah 
 "fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
—Isaiah 41:10"
the 2010 youth theme "“Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest” (Joshua 1:9)"

Brothers and Sisters, God is on our side, stand for right, stand for the truth, put on the whole armor of God.


This video even tho it is old and the clothes they wear are funny looking, hah, I still felt the spirit  from watching it, I was on the edge of tears 

No comments:

Post a Comment