Friday, December 2, 2011

Working out update 12/2/11

Working out been going great, clothes been fitting better like always.
The weekend of Thanksgiving I didn't work out for 2-3 days and that got me behind a little bit, put on 1 or 2 pounds but their already gone.

By the middle of this month I'm thinking people will notice I look different, that they can tell I have lost weight, i'm very looking forward to it.. loosing a pound or two each day it takes a lot of working out, watching what you eat and so on.

Couple of weeks ago, I was talking to a friend about it and, how my sister made some cookies and I was tempted to have some, and we talked about how staying away from having them will help me in the long run.. and I said the same goes with sin, you tell yourself "I can just do it a little bit" "I can do it once and not again"
But once you have one cookie.. do you try having another one?, most everyone will say yes to this

We all need to be strong and say "No", once we do we will be so happy  with ourselves
If you do give in then just like loosing weight to get rid of the cookie you just ate, we can repent and our sin will be forgiven, it does take time to be clean from our sins but again, once you do you will be happy with yourself.

A sneak peek about what I'll be posting about is about the Holy Ghost, it should be up in a couple of days from now.

4 comments:

  1. One of the only TV shows my wife and I watch (we don't have cable) is Biggest Loser. We enjoy watching peoples lives change for the better! Keep it up man! Can't wait to see the change at future Stake dances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good show, I like to watch it at times
    And this new years eve dance, ha you better be there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you said about how we get into sin by yielding to one small temptation, but that if we just say no we will be happier for it.
    It has been said that in order to effectively say no to something, we have to (inside) be saying YES to something greater. If you can envision yourself being happy as a result of the choices you are trying to make, you will have an easier time making the right choice. Thanks for sharing that with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austin, that is very true, what I find is something greater is reading my scriptures and praying, building a relationship with our Heavenly Father

    ReplyDelete