Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christ is born

 Third Nephi 1:13
"  Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfill all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets"

I feel sorry for not doing much Christmas  posts during this month, it is Christ's birthday, the beloved son of God.
I would have but a few things to say during this amazing day, read the story of his birth in Luke, read it with you're family this day and by yourself.

I would also would like if you will watch this video, it brought tears to my eyes when I watched it, I hope it will do the same for you.

Also this is an amazing video as well, I would love if something like that would happen with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment