Friday, December 9, 2011

President Gordon B. Hinckley-Lessons I Learned as a Boy

Readers, as I been thinking of what to post, this Mormon Message video came out to me, I remember watching it in Priest Quorum, the lesson was about service.. no one in the Bishop's office had dried eyes or where not thinking to themselves, you could feel the spirit testifying to us.




I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.  ~Edward Everett Hale


Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it


1 comment:

  1. In my seminery clas my teatcher said the it might not be set a christmas time, but it has the true meaning of Christmas. I belive we sould be like the older boy all year long and insted of makeing fun of the others we see do the good and try and help someone elses life in a good way. To ease there hurt and pain, that is what we came to earth to do. ~ Geminifan2

    ReplyDelete