Monday, October 31, 2011

Update 10/31/11

Hey readers, well it been 30 days since I started my plan.. and I liked the plan I made for myself, my church clothes are fitting better, there's room in my church pants, shirt too but more room in my pants.

I'll keep doing the plan until I get to the weight where I'll be happy at, I been gaining muscle and drinking water a lot so the scale haven't changed a whole lot.. but hey clothes fitting better that's all what matters for now
Church has been amazing this week and the fireside we had for some wards in my stake (we're apart of a test program the church have asked us, along with 4 other stakes to be apart of it) and I been loving the program so much..
the stakes are from FL, UT, WA-(My stake) and one in the Philippines... I think there's one more but I cannot remember where it's located at.
I been gaining a testimony on reading the scriptures, I feel very much at peace when I do read
Sorry for not posting for a little while and just jamming in working out and church in one post, I'll post again soon on more church base things, probably a topic I have research and taught myself about.

Endure to the end, stay strong in the gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment