Sunday, October 23, 2011

Update-10/23/11

Readers, here is an update with working out

I weighed myself today, it has been two weeks and a half, seeing I was sick for part of the 2nd week
I looked down at the number and just got so mad and thought it will never work.. I lost 5lbs.. but today at church when I got behide the sacrament table.. I noticed something.. I got  in without me touching the table or the back when I tired to "squeeze"  to the beach, that made my feelings of giving up go away
A good friend of mine said to me, "Satan knows my goal to loose the weight to be able to serve my mission, so if he can stop me from loosing weight he can stop me from going on a mission"
Good luck Satan, but you got to try harder then that.. I been hitting the books so good luck!, can't wait until I can go out and serve.
endure to the end, stay strong in the gospel and you won't regret it




No comments:

Post a Comment