Saturday, October 15, 2011

My plan for 30 days

Hello readers,
As I was working out today doing P90X, it felt so good!... I was sick for three days and couldn't work out and was finally able to get back to sweating the fat off!.
My baby sister who will be 4 this month, she likes to come and do exercise with me, I do enjoy the company and she's so funny trying to do it with me
My plan for 30 days is not eating/drinking anything bad for me, example: cookies, ice cream, any kind of juice, soda, (even diet soda), chips, bananas and grapes (Which are some of the sweetest fruits there is with sugar)
Even Sunday day cereal, in my family on Sunday mornings we have cereal  which is like chocolate pebbles etc. it's fast and easy for getting to church that starts at 9am!.
My mom bake some cinnamon rolls for Saturday breakfast, won't have any tomorrow!, we'll see how this 30 days will go.. I'm thinking once I reach day 30, I will keep doing it until my weight is where I want it to be. When I reach day 15, I'll update on how my plan is going, until then
Remember readers.. endure to the end, stay strong and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment