Thursday, October 20, 2011

P90X-Yoga

Well.... yoga is my least favorite work out.. it's 30mins more then any of the other works out, so a total of a hour and a half
Plus it's pretty hard doing yoga when you're like.. over weight, it's more difficult and I can only do about 20 moves from the workout, the rest of the workouts I can handle.. but yoga I just hate it so much.... right now that is I guess.
But my clothes have been fitting better, so that is good.. I'll be doing my first weigh-in this Sunday
Yesterday at mutual the priest quorum were carving pumpkins, we made some cookies to deliver to a family along with the carved pumpkins, we made extra cookies so we could have some too.. it was hard to follow my 30 day plan there, smelling the cookies and seeing them but I was able to stick with my plan and I felt good afterwards. 
I  been drinking water and one cup of milk each day since I started my 30 day plan..  as things to drink, I been eating of course, I drink around 4-5+ cups of water in the day.. will be getting some protein shake mix soon.. 
I'm excited for the weigh in and wonder what my number will be

No comments:

Post a Comment