Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Update 8/1/12

Well it been awhile since I blogged last, so here is what been going on

I been going to the single branch, which I said earlier and it's going good, I have been meeting new people there, been going to the FHE (Family Home Evening) and after FHE some of the people play volleyball I'm not that good with the game but I'm improving.
Haha this week when I was playing volleyball I got hit at the back of my head with the ball, it was very funny the person who threw the ball was asking if I was okay and all that haha, but I was all fine
Also I been working out again, hopefully when I weight myself on Sunday (or Monday) it'd be something good, last time I weighted myself was before I moved and I was at 280.... I'm hoping to be down to 270 or close to 260, but I doubt it'd be to 260 because that would of been 20pounds lost and I don't feel like I have lost 20pounds since then.

I been doing three miles a day along with 50 sit ups and push ups and I been eating less and eating only foods I know I should have, I REALLY don't want to see the scale say "280" this week.
If you would be so kind as to pray about me dropping below the 280 line, please.

When I'm on the treadmill I put on a playlist of Mormon Message Youth videos, and it really brighten my day and it's something I need,  I feel the spirit strongly and at times I'm on the edge of crying ha...
I been watching people opening they're mission calls on youtube, and it just make me want my call now.
But the time will come when I get it.

I'm going to leave a Mormon Message video, which is very powerful and it's one of my favorites
Endure to the end stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it 

No comments:

Post a Comment