Friday, August 31, 2012

8/31/12- Update

Hey, sorry for not posting for awhile, I just wasn't feeling in the right mood to post.
Here's an update with my weight, my clothes are fitting really good now, the scale is broken so I don't know my weight, but I do know I'm losing weight, clothes are fitting more, even the clothes which were tight before. so that is good.

I took couple of pictures, of books which I should be reading to prepare myself even more for my mission, I'll put them in the blog so you can see them.
Preach my Gospel, along with a oil holder, forgot the name of it.

Here is Preach my Gospel, Tools for Missionaries and Prepare with Honor.
 Tools for Missionaries, Preach my Gospel, The Miracle of Forgiveness, Knowing Christ, Mormon Doctrine, Prepare with Honor, Preparing to enter the Holy Temple.
Here are three pictures which I have on the table by my bed, the first one is one of  my favorite  scriptures, D&C 121: 1-9 "My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high, thou shalt triumph over all they foes. Thy friends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands"
And the white piece of paper you see is a quote from a General Conference talk "Real repentance, real change may require repeated attempts, but there is something refining and holy in such striving. Divine forgiveness and healing flow quite naturally to such a soul, for indeed "virtue loveth virtue; light cleaveth unto light; and mercy hath compassion on mercy and claimeth her own" (D&C 88:40) D. Todd Christofferson- The Divine Gift of Repentance"
then I added this part at the end "We need to be agents unto ourselves-- D&C 29:39

I will try my best to read as much as I can from the books I have place before you all, feel free to ask how I'm going with reading, as I might forget to read at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment