Saturday, July 28, 2012

Want my mission call already.

Two of my friends are leaving for they're missions and I haven't even started on my papers yet, I want to get to 250 before I start on papers, but maybe I'll stick to 260, I have no idea, I just want to have my call already, as I been reading about the progress of mission papers, it looks like it will take a couple of months to even get the call, I can't wait like that there's 5 months left to this year, I want to go out in 2012, not 2013
and 5 months plus the time to get to 260 or 250, I don't even know my weight right now because the scale is broken, the time is just slipping away
A friend of mine who got back from his mission in the summer, I was talking to him bout weight and not sure when to even start my papers, but he said the weight will come off during the mission.
which makes me lend into the 260, but a part of me want to wait to 250, it's just time is slipping away from me, I don't want to go out in 2013, because 2012 is suppose to be my year to go...
but there might be a reason why I'm leaving later then I would like, it could be there's someone out there who I need to teach, or the right mission just for me.
I don't know, I just want to have my call already.

Endure to the end, don't ever give up, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment