Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Repentance

I had a feeling I should post about  repentance
We have all sin and we need to repent, I know from my own experiences that if you repent, you feel free, you have a change of heart, you feel closer to Heavenly Father
last night I was searching in the  index (After the Book of Mormon) 'Forgive, Forgiven, Forgiveness'
There were a couple scriptures which really stood out to me
Mosiah 4:10 'And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them.'

Enos 1:4 'And my soul hungered; and I kneeled down before my Maker, and I cried unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did I cry unto him; yea, and when the night came I did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens'

Heavenly Father is forgiving of us, He want us to be free from our sin, and to live with him again, there's this song which I really like, the person who wrote and sang  it was at the best of EFY which we attended
There's also this talk given at General Conference on repentance
Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment