Monday, July 9, 2012

I moved

Well, I moved.

It's all very different, new stake, new ward, new people. I feel young at the single ward, more then half of them are back from they're missions, or they have a year or more finished in college, and all the guys know each other in the single branch, when I only know Nathan
But beside that the house is okay, doesn't feel like home yet, but will later on I guess

My plans are still to start on my mission papers in August, and leave in October or November
My friends been getting back from efy, it doesn't even seem like it has been a year since I was there last, I will miss going as a youth, but after my mission I'll be going as a counselor every summer until I can't anymore, I love efy so much, and as a counselor I'll be able to help the youth,

I leave with you today, a MormonMessage video, Ponder the time when the spirit has been there to strengthen you.


Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it 

No comments:

Post a Comment