Saturday, November 12, 2011

Working out update 11/12/11

First I would like to thank my 9th follower, Chase for.. well following my blog, thanks man!
Well, this week I really focused on cardio , and man am I sore!
There's a workout called Plyometrics, it counts as a workout for the whole day.. but does it count for me?, No!
(P90X works everything, it not just cardio.. just I been really focusing myself on that, to loose more)
And I do enjoy saying the no, plyometrics is tough, just listen to Tony explain what this workout is about  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkE7kTz_ato  on the 4th week until the 8th or 9th week you're suppose to add in 3 cardio workouts, they are called cardio X... but I been replacing that with plyometrics which is the "Mother of all workouts" and let me tell you this... it IS the mother of all workout, but I love it!
Tuesdays is when  plyometrics  is listed as a workout, this week I did it along with cardio X.
I been doing 2hours of workouts in a day, my goal for this up coming week is 4hours per day, I know i'll be able to do it... "I have not yet begun to fight!'
4 hours per week,  4x7, 28 hours right?.... if so dang!! haha but I'll do it
My church shoes are getting looser and annoying my feet, getting them red on the sides.. they weren't doing this a couple of weeks ago, so I googled it, and my guess was right, my feet as weird as it sounds are loosing fat, making my church shoes fit differently, I been loving all the signs I have seen, biceps getting some guns, clothes fitting better, shoes etc
Although... something that I don't get is, why the scale say I'm still around the same weight two weeks ago?,  I don't know maybe this sunday it'll be different, haven't weighed myself for a couple of days and that was at evening time, best to weight yourself in mornings, so sunday here I come... either way, whatever the scale says I'll still do the 4hours per day working out.
Things that keep me going is.. thoughts of walking into the MTC, (Missionary Training Center), getting a suit for church, when I'm all skinny like and smexy.  mutual in opening exercises when asked if anyone has any  announcements... I'll be so happy when I say I have lost 70 or 80 pounds, and still working on loosing more, to go on my mission, going on some dates... I have only been on two dates when I was 17, going with the local missionaries and being with them, I heard others have done this before going on their missions, I would love to do that. My amazing friends!, I have many things to keep me going and pushing myself, so.. Michael... has not yet begun to fight, as Tony (guy from P90X) says it... Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment