Sunday, November 6, 2011

The power of hugs

Readers, have you ever noticed how powerful a hug can be?. hugs from you're friends they can really help
They can help when you're going threw something, or even just reminds you how much you're friends love you and are there for you.

I got my first hug when I was 15 years old, from someone outside of my family and around my age.. I was shocked at first.. it was a amazing moment for me... I remember feeling loved.

I'm glad for my friends who give me hugs a time or two.. a friend of mine named Spencer, when he first gave me a hug it felt so good too.. and I remember from scout camp in 2010, he left a day early and he gave me a hug that night before he left.. I loved that, and then later in the month we went on a boat for 2-3days as a Priest outing.. we took some pictures  and hug on the last day.

Hugs can really change you're mood, that is why they are so powerful to me... efy is just amazing you get hugs like everyday, one of many reasons why I love efy.. it's like a hug fest

A friend of mine I met at efy this year that just lives in town from me, we carpooled to our company efy reunion  in August, we got to the reunion which was so much fun, hugs went around with the few of us who showed up, haha
Part of the time coming home (3 hour drive, both ways), we were talking.. which I just loved, it gets hard for me to talk to people and have a good conversation.. but our conversation was great and when we got to my house he asked if he could give me a hug, so we both got out of the car and hugged each other.. I felt so much loved from that.

At efy then when we were singing the efy medley in our company on the last day, many girls from my group started to cry... I had tissue in my pocket and when the song was half way done I reached in and gave some tissue to the girl next to me, once the song was done I went around in my group giving the tissues to the girls,
One of them said "I just want a group hug with Michael!"  That was a really good moment
In Priest quorum   the following sunday, my youth leader asked how efy was... my ending note was about the last night when we sang the song and I got the group hug.. haha we were all laughing, cause my youth leader is just amazing haha!, today at church he was talking about the best of efy for this Saturday, when he was naming off the stakes he looked at me and said "oohhh, Michael is thinking of all the girls and thinking who will be there", we all laughed.. PQ is amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment