Sunday, May 6, 2012

Burdens and faith in Jesus Christ

As I been thinking of what to post for sometime now, I'll like to share somethings about burdens


We're all humans, we all have faced burdens in our life's, in priesthood today we talked about the Atonement,
And about burdens, why do we need to face burdens and it's easier to face them when we have faith in Jesus Christ.
Why is it "easier" (it's never easy to go threw a burden//trials) but you know you'll be able to handle it better with  Heavenly Father

I would like to recall the time from trek, my feet were all blister up, I couldn't finish trekking for the 2nd day, so when it was time for bed I prayed, I pleaded for the strength to finish the trek in the morning... it was a very powerful experience for me.
In the morning I had the strength and then... I finish it.
I remember that being a trial for me, and I will remember it for the rest of my life.
I also gain a testimony of prayer, I came out of my trial with something greater.
I would like to share with you all this video, which I found on Mormon Messages

I leave to you my testimony, that Heavenly Father has planned everything, with giving us hard times in our life's, if we keep in mind, that with God on our side, we will have the strength to finish this trek of life.
there ups and downs, we must always remember, God is always with us
Deuteronomy 31:8 "And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed"

Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment