Thursday, May 17, 2012

Update 5/17/12

Today as I was working out, I did a mile in 14-15mins, which.. is kinda long , but I felt good for finishing the first mile in that much time, all together I did three miles which I do everyday when I work out, also today I ran/jogged/walked for 40mins without stopping
It was pretty hard but I told myself I could do it, I reach 10mins then said why not just a few more minutes, I got to 15, then 20 then 25.. then 30, and by then I was like "Why not just get to 40mins" so that what I did, it was pretty tough but I won the fight

As some of you may have heard, I'm moving.
I'll be moving to  Kennewick with the rest of mine family, it will be uhh.... new
New stake, new ward, new house, I been in my ward for 18 years, so to leave everyone who I know will be hard.
This is my plan for my mission papers, I'll put my membership records into the Pasco North stake single ward and switch off from that ward and the ward in Kennewick, switch off each week I mean, but keep my records in Pasco North so when I'm ready for my mission papers I'll be interview by people I know.

Hopefully that will work out, I just don't want to be interview by people who I never meant before, I know that the leaders in the Keenewick stake are good people, but I don't know them as I know President Montierth.

Ha.... my youth leader last night at mutual, he said "Well I heard you guys will be leaving us.... you can't do that" he said he would make a place for me to stay at his house, jokingly of course

I will miss the CBW, and the Priest Quorum.
We'll be moving in June, by the end of the month



No comments:

Post a Comment