Tuesday, December 20, 2016

One Year Ago Today

December 20th 2015 was the day when I got my first article published. you can read it here

During this year I have written 4 other articles. I should of worked on more but I just stopped writing, on my blog and everything. but maybe I'll get some more articles out in 2017 :).

I was pretty shocked at first that I was going to get this article published. I started blogging at the start of 2015, and almost a year later I was writing up a article.

I'm thankful for the trial I was given with growing up with Asperger's Syndrome. without it I probably wouldn't of found out I could write/liked writing. It started out with poetry, not the kind of poems I write today. back then they were pretty eh dark/sad type stuff. but as I grew with writing I started a blog when I was 18, did it for a couple years then slowly stopped blogging, started it back up in 2015 and blogged every Tuesday.

I just want to say that sometimes, the trials we go through, there will be blessings at the end. it may be instant, may take a couple days, weeks,months, or even years. But they do come.

I'm still surprised that people actually like my stuff I write ha. I can be pretty hard on myself with my writings, but seeing that people enjoy it, can get insights, etc It just means a lot to me that I can write and help other people out.

3rd Nephi 1: 13-14

13 Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfill all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets.

14 Behold, I come unto my own, to fulfill all things which I have made known unto the children of men from the foundation of the world, and to do the will, both of the Father and of the Son—of the Father because of me, and of the Son because of my flesh. And behold, the time is at hand, and this night shall the sign be given.

Have a Merry Christmas







No comments:

Post a Comment