Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Amazing Weekend.

This past weekend was really amazing, a friend of mine got baptized, after his baptism a group of us went to the Old Country Buffet, then came Sunday, he asked if I would help with confirming the Holy Ghost to him, it was my first time experiencing that and it was a really good one.

My YSA Branch had our fast Sunday this past week, we didn't do it two weeks ago before General Conference. I had a strong feeling I needed to go up and bear my testimony that I  know Heavenly Father knows our trials, He know who we are. As I was sitting there a part of me didn't what to go up. but I knew that I had to.

My post a few weeks ago, about mighty prayer, I shared that experience. I started with saying how I have a testimony that Heavenly Father know our trials, he know what we're going through. I thought it would be easy to bear my testimony about this experience. But I started to get emotional from those first few words, once I stated that I have Asperger Syndrome, I started to stutter and more tears began to form. in my head I was thinking "Why is this happening now?" but then I realized.. I have never told anyone this experience vocally. a flood of emotions came pouring out. the loneliness from what I went through, the feeling I got when Heavenly Father answered my prayer, the whole nine yards

Stuttering and crying do not mix nicely, hahah, but that doesn't really matter a whole lot. when I got to the part where I said I didn't got my first hug from someone around my age and outside of my family until I was 14. That was really hard to say, along with talking about my "breaking point"

When I got done, I walked back to my seat, I tired not to look at anyone, once I sat down, a friend of mine put his arm around my shoulder for a couple of seconds. I was still pretty emotional when I sat down, tears were just falling.

My friend who was baptized that Saturday got up next to bear his testimony, which I might add was a  wonderful testimony. before he started his testimony, he said that "Me and Michael were talking at the old country buffet how we don't shake hands, we hug instead."

During the rest of sacrament meeting, I wish I would of said how I was thankful for every friend I have, I did however said that on Facebook the following evening.

I'm thankful for the experience I went through,  without it I  wouldn't have a strong testimony of this. I wouldn't of been able to let people know that Heavenly Father is mindful of you, he knows everything your going through.  I am positive that the spirit touched at least one, if not
more.
I told my friend who's on her mission about this, and she said "And I repeat: Never forget how much you are loved. You inspire people and you've inspired me time and time again. Don't you ever forget it!"
I love every friend I have, thanks for being my friends.

This Mormon Message video is really amazing, I love it so much
Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it


No comments:

Post a Comment