Sunday, June 23, 2013

Feeling a bit discourage

Hey readers, well it's the 23rd of June now... and I am still in the high 290's.
This last two weeks I have been doing everything right, been working out, 4.31 miles each day (probably only missed 2-3 days from those two weeks, not counting not working out on Sundays) and a couple times doing P90X aswell and eating right. I did lost one pound it showed for this week but later on in the week I gain it back.

This as you can imagine is really discouraging. I have talked to my mom about this and she told me the weight probably doesn't want to leave, so the weight I have lost turn into water (or something along those lines, I forgot) anyways and she said that by the 3rd or 4th week it will show I have lost a lot of weight and all will be fine...
I hope that this is what going on, because I want my mission call here before the 3rd Sunday of August, even if I'm only around 270 pounds I'll still send in my papers. it takes a couple of weeks for it to come and then I'll still have a couple of weeks before I even leave to go on my mission.

By the time I leave I hope I'll be around 250-230. but right now it is just all really discouraging

I won't be able to go jogging for a little while, my feet are flat and I have ruined my shoes, even though I have some arch supports now, it is to late for the shoes and they give me blisters etc by wearing them. I can still do P90X and eat healthy, which hopefully will work with losing weight.. I hope so, so much because it's July soon and then August and oh man it's just getting to close already and I'm still in the high 290's, I got to get to at least the 270's before I will send in my papers

Although I haven't lost weight (From what the scale tells me) I think my church pants fit a little better then before, I hope that is the case and it's not me thinking they do.

This is a really hard trial I'm going threw, by the end I'll grow in many different parts of life. but in the mist of this trial it is just really hard and I want out, I just want to be on my mission already. but all I can do is keep on working out.

Endure to the end stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael, I really admire you for your desire to serve a mission. You are young, and you have the whole world open to you. You'll see. Stay positive and trust the Lord. He can help you. I have a recommendation about your situation that may be an answer. Please consider going on a juicing plan. Use a good juicer for your meals and make a plan to do it for a couple of weeks at a time. For details about how to do this, I recommend viewing an excellent (and entertaining) documentary called, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead." (It's a bad title, but a great movie that will inspire you). The film is about juicing to lose weight and shows how to do it. I also recommend you do not use P90X or other intense workouts because these things can actually make it harder on your body. Again, I think juicing will work for you. Please look into the movie and I think they have a website too. God bless you brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, about juicing I might look into it, but I have heard that juicing diets aren't that good because once you start eating food again you'll gain the weight back.
    About not doing P90X, I am just doing one work out from the whole program, the workout I'm doing is the plyometrics bunch of carido stuff so I think I'm good with that.

    ReplyDelete