Sunday, June 9, 2013

As the days go by

As the days go by... I wonder if I'll be able to lose 30 pounds by the end of July.
There are 52 days and 30 pounds to lose.
To have my mission call come in August before the 3rd Sunday, when it's linger longer at the branch (A dinner we have at the YSA branch, on the 3rd Sunday of every month)
I would like to read my call at the linger longer.. to let everyone know from the branch where I have gotten my call to serve

Of course I'll be opening my call when it comes, with family and a couple of friends.. but I would like to announce it at the dinner.. I'm just worried that the 3rd week of August will be here sooner then I know it and I won't have lost the amount of weight which I would like to lose. I will work as hard as I can to lose weight each week, so far it has been going good. I have lost around 3-4 pounds this week

If I keep at it, and don't let the amount of days and weight discourage me I can do it... and I WILL do it. going on a mission will be amazing and getting my call will be awesome because it's one step closer.


I got a pair of workout clothes for my birthday (They are awesome :D) tomorrow I will use them.  On Saturdays some people from the YSA branch play basketball in the mornings so I'll be jogging to the building which is like a little over a mile and then play basketball.. I'm looking  forward to Saturdays

I need to believe in myself that I can do it, and I will do it. I said this in multiples posts but I just need to take it one day at a time, one week at a time and one month at a time.

Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it




No comments:

Post a Comment