Sunday, June 2, 2013

A working out experience.

I'll like to share an experience I had while I was sweating a lot during a P90X workout.

I'm trying to lose weight, and when I work out.. I sweat, when anyone work out they sweat. A friend of mine said "When you sweat it's the fat crying"
Now I'm overweight we all know that, I have fat.. pounds to lose.
I'm getting rid of the fat, I'm removing it away from me.

the experience I had was this.

You sweat, the fat cries.
You keep the commandments of God and being worthy and Satan "cries"
He wants to bring us down to where he is, he knows how to drag us down to where he is.

As I'm getting rid of the weight, the extra body fat, we must get rid of Satan and his grasp from us.
Everyone has body fat in order to live, we are all tempted by Satan. Why are we tempted by Satan?

D&C 29:39 "And it must needs be that the devil should tempt the children of men, or they can not be agents unto themselves; for if they never should have bitter they could not know the sweet"

As I'm working out, and eating less and eating foods I should that will get the pounds to go away
To get Satan to go away is this.

Hold on to the Iron Rod
Nephi 15:24 "And I said unto them that it was the word of God; and whoso would hearken unto the word of God, and would hold fast unto it, they would never perish; neither could the temptations and the fiery farts of the adversary overpower them until blindness, to lead them away to destruction."

To make it so Satan doesn't have power over us, we need to hold fast unto the words of God, we need to read the scriptures, we need to study, to ponder, we NEED to.

Alma 34:39 "Yea, and I also exhort you, my brethren, that ye be watchful unto prayer continually, that ye may not be led away by the temptations of the devil, that he may not overpower you, that ye may not become his subjects at the last day; for behold, he rewardeth you no good thing."

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armor  of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand"

Stand against Satan, make it so he is there because he is real.. but that he won't have power over you
I'm losing the extra body fat so I can go on my my mission, so I can be happier in life.. so I can live life.
I'm removing as much as I can that will be healthy in the end.

Make our lives so Satan is scared of us, and therefore he will not tempt us because he knows he'll lose.
If we let our guard down, he will sneak attack us, he'll get us when we're not looking.
Always be on guard, if you slip and get off guarded don't worry.. there is Jesus Christ's Atonement
I'm not perfect.. no one is perfect expect for Jesus Christ himself, but we can strive to be perfect... we can strive to live as Jesus Christ lived.

I'm trying to be on guard, I'm trying to be the son my Heavenly Father sees in me.. I'm trying... and I'll keep on trying. I plan on reading my scriptures everyday, I have came up with something to do each week and I'll let you guys know what it is after I have done it for a month or two.

If you have fallen  and don't think you can ever be forgiven from your sins, I'll ask you to study the Atonement.. in the end you're love for Jesus Christ will grow for he truly did died for our sins, so we can live with him and our Heavenly Father again.. if you think you're not worthy to use the Atonement you do not know the Atonement. you do not understand it, if that is the case.. then  study it and use it, for it's a precious gift.

If we will work towards having power over Satan, his temptations will cease to bother us
As I work towards losing the extra body fat, it will go away.

Helaman 5:12 "And now my sons, remember, remember that is is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ the Son of God, that ye must build foundation, that when the devil shall send his forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwinds, yea when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall"


Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it









No comments:

Post a Comment