Monday, October 15, 2012

Blog Anniversary

Hey guys, I'm happy to say that my blog has been around for a year now, I meant to post on the 13th of October but I thought I started the blog on the 15th of October, I'm kinda bum out that I missed the date but o well, I will still share what I had planned to do for the anniversary of the blog.

I still remember when a friend of mine suggested I should start a blog. I thought no one would read it, I had no experience with blogs, but I just dive right in and started one, here is my first post Life trials bring out our strengths
I sent an email to one of my really good friends who is now on his mission, but when I sent it to him he was at college, his name is Spencer and I have probably mention his name before. but this is what he said
"that's so cool!  It puts chills down my spine.  Keep that up - blogs gain momentum as you keep going.  I've heard a lot of great success stories about blogs and through blogs.  You are in a unique situation and you have a lot of strength, and that draws people to watch and learn and be touched."

I'm grateful to still be doing my blog, it's amazing that it has been a full year already!, I plan on doing my blog during my mission, send my mom emails to post on here.

I'm grateful for Heavenly Father and him in my life, before I moved to Kennewick I prayed I would make some friends at the single branch, and I did, I have a good amount of friends

With living in town missionaries have been in my branch the whole time I been here, I became friends with Elder Peterson, an amazing guy and I'm glad I have gotten to know him, I plan on having him here when I open my mission call, it will be amazing, his done with his mission in the spring or summer, so hopefully he won't get transfer before I get my call, which I hope can be soon... I haven't started on my papers yet because I haven't gotten to my "Mission paper goal weight" which is 250lbs.


I'm thankful for the Atonement. the power it  gives will change your life for the better, there's a EFY video which I have and I loved watching it, I know the things in it to be true.




No comments:

Post a Comment