Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update 10/4/12!

Woah, do I have stuff to update you guys on.
The weight is going good, for a little bit it wasn't going so well, I wasn't working out often but I'm back at it and will continue til the end, my workout plan 3-5miles jogging/walking, 50 sit/push ups, 50 jumping jacks, if I don't do the jogging/walking then I'll do the P90X workout which I have talked about before, it's the "Monster of all workouts" from the program. I'll switch between the treadmill and P90X each day, to mix it up

Last week some of the guys in my branch and myself went to Camp Zarahemla for a service project  on Saturday, we left at 6pm on Friday, I got to know some of the guys better, I get to know people better in smaller groups.

Two of them have already been on they're missions, so we talked a little about missions and so on.
 There's this guy from the branch who is getting baptize this Sunday, his name is Yanino we became pretty good friends, his getting better with English I'm glad I was able to get to know him better, now whenever we see each other we talk. I'll be going to his baptism this Sunday
I might be getting a job at Target if I do, it'd be awesome!, I need as much money from my side as I can get for my mission. plus it'd be my first job will be an amazing experience
Here is a picture from Camp Zarahemla

No comments:

Post a Comment