Sunday, June 24, 2012

Update 6/24/12

Sorry for not posting for awhile, I had some ideas  what to post about but then I just didn't felt like it, but I'll be doing those soon.

The moving date has been pushed back for two weeks, so I'll be around a bit longer, but I think the 2nd Sunday we'll be checking out our new ward, which I think will be a bit awkward, the first couple weeks there

oh and I'm in the 280's now, getting close to the 260's (when I can start on papers) but I might start them around 250-240, which would be pretty awesome


I can't wait for my mission, getting my mission call will be amazing, I'll have someone record it and then I'll post it on here for all of you to watch.
Also, I have only worked out two days this week, the funny thing is I haven't been losing weight for awhile, it been going down and up but I only worked out for two days and I lost 6pounds this week, I think it's because I been pushing my body to much?, with working out everyday (not on Sunday, sometimes on Saturday) but I think that my body needed to have a break, and once it did, more pounds shed off without me really doing anything, just watched what I ate

My goal is to lose 20-30 more pounds til August, and then I'll be at 250-240 then hopefully start on papers, once I move I will be applying for UPS, hopefully I'll get a job there and start saving

I'll leave with you today a song, which I love so much, I like to share a scripture or a video for you at the end of my posts, but today it's a song, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment