Sunday, June 3, 2012

I graduated, so now what? (My plans)

Well, I'm done with high school and seminary, a lot of people been asking me what are my plans now, so I have told them, so why not tell you guys as well.

My plans are to work at UPS, loading the trucks, getting money to help pay for my mission and sending my papers (Mission papers) in August, and leaving around October-November for the mission
And of course, part of the plan is to lose more weight, by August I'm hoping to be done with my weight, by the end of the month, but I have doubts I'll be able to be finish with it by then, so August-September 

Also, I have one more Sunday in my ward before we move (We're not sure if we'll be here for the week after this coming Sunday)
I will miss everyone in the ward, I been in this ward for all my life and grow up knowing everyone

I graduated from seminary tonight, it was very nice, although they only put me down for 3 years of seminary, when I did 4, so I didn't got my diploma, we're going to talk to some people and see if they can fix that because I did do the 4 years 

There's a youth conference coming up this week, and even tho I'm 19 now, I'm going to still go, it will be my last youth conference which is kind of sad 

I'm glad I been in the young men program for 4 years, it really been amazing and this last couple of months with the pilot program been even more amazing, it was just want I needed 

Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it 

No comments:

Post a Comment