Tuesday, May 16, 2017

uh hey

I've sat  here for awhile just thinking of how I was going to start this post.

Here is a poem I wrote from 2013. 

~There's days when I feel disconnected.  
 I wish I could be normal 
Some days  I feel really rejected 
Why I'm I so abnormal?

Standing in a group, words do not flow
I listen, don't know what to say
It's hard to undergo
At times I feel like a cast away

Some days are better then others
Every once in awhile, I just break down
Missing the full connection with another.
When all I do is look around.

Some days I question 
Why am I like this?
I don't understand you're facial expressions
So many things that I miss

But they are so plain to you
I question my friendships, because at times I feel so disconnected 
If only you can see  from my point of view
I just want to be connected~

*Drops mic*

I don't talk to people first, because I don't want to bother them, I feel like I'm below other people.

If you have been talking to me lately from church and other activities, then thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment