Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Short Little Update.

Sorry for not posting for the last couple of weeks, I just didn't know what to blog about ha.

Last night was pretty fun, me and some friends went and watch the movie "Just Let Go"  it's the true story of Chris Williams. I didn't know it was a live event, so before the movie started people were talking live to the people in front of them, and people across the US who were in the theaters.

The movie was playing for one night only, but I would say to get it on dvd once it comes out, it was pretty good. Here is the Mormon Message, that Chris was in,
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7zwQ_7q-fU

Conference is coming up this week and I'm pretty excited for that, I have some questions and I know they will get answered.  If you haven't already read about the first time I had a question for Conference and it was answered here it is. so please come up with a question for yourself too... it actually works.

I really like Conference, because of all the talks being given and the great council you get. when I was younger I didn't paid much attention to it, but when I was older I started  do more.

I don't really have much to say at this moment. sorry for the short post, next week will be longer, I'll need to come up with topics ahead of time, like what I was doing before.

Listen to this song, that was in the movie.. it was pretty great, it was actually how I learn about the movie... I listen to it a lot haha.













No comments:

Post a Comment