Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Hate When People Cry


I hate when people stream tears from sadness, not because I feel uncomfortable around them when they do. But because I don't want them to feel that way, I would just like to give them a hug and have the tears go away.

I haven't really faced this much though.

The first experience I had, when I was standing right next to someone who was crying..
was in EFY 2009, I was 16.

It was on Friday, the last full day of EFY. we were singing the efy medley in our group's circles. when someone started to cry.. I got an overwhelming feeling I needed to do something. I left my circle and went over to the bathroom and grab some tissues. when I was leaving, my leader asked me where I was going, I just said "I'll be right back" I came back and gave this girl and another one who was crying some tissues.

The girl who was crying first, when I tapped her on her shoulder to hand her the  tissues, she just hugged me and I felt some of her tears land on my shoulder. I will never forget that moment

Please know, that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here, I'll much rather help and talk to someone, then see them face their own pains or trials by themselves.

I guess that's just the kind of guy I am.
I would just like to be able to hug your pain away, but I simply can't ha, it's not possible.


Christ, he died for us, because he loved us so much. he died so we may return and live with our Heavenly Father again. He did all of this... out of love

First Nephi 19:9 "And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men."

He knows every pain you're going through, turn to him for help, his Atonement isn't just for repenting. he is the perfect example of love and compassion, among many other things.



Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it








No comments:

Post a Comment