Monday, January 28, 2013

Ordain an Elder

This past Sunday I was ordain to the Melchizedek Priesthood.
one big step towards my mission, which I plan on having my papers in by April :) I am so excited for what 2013 will bring, I know that this is the year that I'll leave for my mission I wanted to of left back in 2012 as a lot of my friends were leaving.

I have been worrying about leaving late, I'll be leaving when I'm 20 (weird to think I'll be 20 in May) but couple days ago I  was reading my Patriarchal blessing and it said, at the appropriate time I'll be called to fulfill a mission.

At the appropriate time.. that really stood out to me, I am glad I read my blessing because leaving "late" has been on my mind but it doesn't matter when I leave, the only thing that matter is I'm still going

I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me, and for everyone else, I'm thankful for my Savior and for the Atonement which was made possible by Him.
 
                                     
Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment