Monday, January 21, 2013

99 days

There are 99 days until May... I got like 47 pounds until I'm at 250, at 250 I'll be starting on my papers I know I'll be able to lose 47 pounds before May, it will be really hard to get there but it'd be so worth it.
One day at a time, just need to keep that in mind.... a day at a time.
I'm still looking for a job, places where I had applied were hiring but didn't hire me I want to get as much money as I can to help out for my mission
during the holidays I got lazy and didn't do much working out, then I was sick last week. so starting today is the time to go... 99days :)

99days to lose 47, heck I think I'll be able to lose a bit more before May which would be awesome, right as I get close to 250 (couple pounds away) I'll start on my mission papers!!!

I'm so excited for this year, I'm getting the Melchizedek Priesthood this Sunday need to keep in mind what is ahead for me.. need to study more a lot more then what I have been doing which wasn't much.

man, I can't wait to know where I'll be going and WHEN! :D
Here is an amazing video from Mormon Messages
Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret  it 

No comments:

Post a Comment