Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update 4/17/12

Hey there, it been awhile.

I went to Pasco North's stake high school seniors and parents dinner on the 13th I believe, it was last Friday.
The dinner was really great, the short talk/guidance   given from our steak president,  then we watch a talk given at a BYU devotional  Brad Wilcox- His Grace is Sufficient. I would ask you all to listen to the talk, it's really amazing.

After the program then my steak president was handing out the talk to each family (He printed them off), he handed one to me and shook hands, he told me I'm a great man and said he been on my blog and I write really good, he then turn to my mom and said "He really write good."

I was happy  when he said that, first cause he have read my blog, second because I don't think I write good, but as he have said, and so many others, I'm good with writing.

By next week I'll be in the 280's which is amazing.. 40lbs lost, can you believe that??, it's a lot of hard work and some days I go nowhere with weight, but I'm 3pounds away from the 280's now.
It take time, and a lot of sweat but in the long run, it's all worth it.

  I was thinking what I could share with you in this post, and this video came to mind, I watched it in Sunday school class a few weeks ago, whenever I watch it, I feel the spirit so deep in my heart, I hope it does the same for you.

Endure to the end, stay strong in the Gospel and you won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment