Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm going to General Conference!

Well it's official I'm going to General Conference this October.. I'm so excited because it's my first time even going to Utah and I'm going with some friends of mine. I told them it's my first time going to Utah and they said we'll go to all the cool places, Temple Square etc. I'm sooo excited!

I am in the 280's which is good, once I get to the 260's I'll send in mission papers, hopefully it doesn't feel long, I don't think it will. I lost 14 pounds last month.
So yeah.. sorry for not posting for awhile.

But we'll be leaving on Thursday (or Friday) and coming home on Monday, I can't wait hah it's going to be so much fun.. road trip!

Other then that and Operation Slim I have been working at the movie theater (Carmike) and it's going good so far.. it's just job training now and hopefully once that is over they will actually hire me.. if so then that'd be so great!

Look forward to seeing pictures of me at temple square, Conference center, and just in Utah haha

No comments:

Post a Comment