Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Five Hour Evaluation

Today I had a evaluation.. why did I need a evaluation?
Because I'm in this one program to help people with disabilities find and keep work and things like that.
As you all know who been reading my blog, I have Asperger's Syndrome. The only documents we have saying I have AS is when I was 4 years old, so they wanted to update it
So here we are, today I had it.. it was long, a lot of testing, and questions..

I did good with the visual memory which I always do good with in tests, I scored like a 43 out of 50
I know I did bad with math and some of the reading. If I remember correctly he said the results should be around 9 pages (They didn't just do a evaluation for Asperger's but for everything it seems like)
I'm kind of nervous for what the results will show.. like 9 pages of results?

One part he just had me read some stuff and he listen to how I pronounce the words.

It is hard at times, having AS but I try to see it as a gift, somedays that is very hard to do. when I see other people, my peers just being able to be so socially. I am so grateful for the amazing friends I do have.



No comments:

Post a Comment