Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Poems

This poem is about eternal marriage, (a doctrine  in the  LDS church, that marriage does not end after death, but last threw the eternities, if you're sealed in the LDS Temples"

Until death do we part
Is that how God wanted marriage to end?
That after a life time with your love, everything will just fall apart?
No matter how unify you are, it won't extend

Writing on paper withers away
The power of the Priesthood is never ending
If we stay faithful, we'll be together again, past our final days
Marriage is unending

By your love for the rest of your life
This is God's plan
That death does not end, husband and wife
Hold faithful, that we may follow this plan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reversed poem, so once you get to the bottom, read it again from bottom going back to the top

The still small voice people say
Quietly spoken, a burning fire within
Stay close to His guidance, that he won't go away
A Warmth rushing threw your skin

He bears comfort, in the ups and downs
Bears witness of the Father and his Son
His there to protect us, listen to his sounds
Through him, we can be guided to help loved ones

By the laying of hands
We received this gift
He helps us to follow God's plans
The light of Christ helps to lift

By him, I can stand and say I believe
Through my testimony, I know this is true
By everything I've receive
This feeling is true

The Still small voice people say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chalk in hand, Let the art begin
Swiftly moving, the beauty within
One movement at a time
Rainbow on the skin

Drawing here and there
Thoughts on the cement
Surface once bare
The artist present

A new beginning
Staring at his art
Finding edges for thinning
He knows his colors by heart

Clouds turning shades, Keep on drawing
A smile upon his face
Rain starts falling
He knows his creation will be erased

But it's the memories which he'll keep
It what matters in this life
His morning's beauty sleep
Make the best of your life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poem about the temples

Holiness to the Lord
Is inscribed on every temple worldwide
We have this beacon, because the Gospel was restored
By living worthily we can go inside

Covenants and ordinances binds on earth and heaven above
People who have past and gone, can receive as well
That no soul may fall sort of, this is made possible by God's love
In the temples, God is able to dwell

Through those walls, we feel nothing but peace
Personal revelation ever clear
The spirit will not cease
We have nothing to fear

It's the closest we can be, to Heaven on earth
Strive to go often
That we may see our real worth
Our hearts may be soften

Each time we go
We learn something more
Every time we go through
Our faith soar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another reversed poem

Sunset, how magical you are
As bright as a golden star

Your reflections in the river
Overthrow my body with shivers


I'm amazed at the beauty
I hope you never go off duty

the beautiful colors shining high in the air
I hope no one is unaware

how amazing you are
My evening star

Darkness returns
Sunset and mood take turns

I can barely see my golden star anymore
a cold breeze on the shore


Leaving me on a cold night
I need my magical leading light

Sunset disappearing
I can't help but interfering

But in the end
I'll see you again, my friend.

I hope you all enjoy these poems, I'm thankful I have this gift with writing, if you have any suggestions for a new poem, hit me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment