Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Some Social Improvements

Last week, a friend of mine from my old family ward in Pasco came over to hang out, that was pretty nice, ha. just catching up

At one point we were talking about the video from the talent show, he was saying how I would of never done anything like that back in our home ward... and his right, I agree with him 100%. Back in my old ward, I didn't really talk to a lot of people, I had about 2-4 people I would talk to, he being one of them. I was just... a lot quieter then I am now, hah

I'm still a pretty quiet person now, but I have improved a lot. I've been talking to some more people here at YSA activities.. I wasn't really the first one to do the talking though, so I still need to work on that.. it's pretty hard ha. 

People have really been liking my poems hah, so that's great, I wrote a poem last week about the temple, I'll share it at the end of this post.


I didn't really had any ideas for this blog post, so... sorry about that haha. I'll be giving the lesson in church this week, it'd be about service, maybe I could try to write a poem for that subject.

This is my 100th post on my blog, since I started, but I stopped mid 2013 and nothing in 2014, but yeah... I'm going to share the poem about eternal marriage too, seeing temple and eternal marriage fits together, haha ;p.

 Holiness to the Lord
Is inscribed on every temple worldwide
We have this beacon, because the Gospel was resorted
By living worthily we can go inside

Covenants and ordinances binds on earth and heaven above
People who have past and gone, can receive as well
That no soul may fall sort of, this is made possible by God's love
In the temples, God is able to dwell

Through those walls, we feel nothing but peace 
Personal revelation ever clear
The spirit will not cease
We have nothing to fear

It's the closest we can be, to Heaven on earth
Strive to go often
That we may see our real worth
Our hearts may be soften

Each time we go
We learn something more
Every time we go through
Our faith soar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until death do we part
Is that how God wanted marriage to end?
That after a life time with your love, everything will just fall apart?
No matter how unify you are, it won't extend

Writing on paper withers away
The power of the Priesthood is never ending
If we stay faithful, we'll be together again, past our final days
Marriage is unending

By your love for the rest of your life
This is God's plan
That death does not end, husband and wife
Hold faithful, that we may follow this plan




No comments:

Post a Comment