Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Trying new things.

Hey, so this post will be about my idea I had for sometime with vlogging, it's like blogging.. but you record it and talk instead of typing it out for people to read

I'll still be making posts every Tuesday on my blog, the vlogs will be about my weight loss progress, and I plan to vlog about other things too.

It's going to be difficult at first, because it's talking vs typing, but I'll get use to it and get better with it.

I'll leave a link to my vlog in this post, but yeah.. I hope you guys like it, don't worry because it'd get better for sure ha. yesterday when I was making this vlog I thought "What did I got myself into?" I kept messing up and only was able to get those "okay" clips... so yeah, a month or longer I should be a lot better.

But yeah.. trying new things, we'll see how this goes.

This post is kinda sort.. but I'll give you with a scripture Jacob 6:12 "O be wise, what can I say more?"

When you think of it, it's great... you know the Gospel, have a testimony etc, when you have that.. it's basically "Be wise, what can I say more?"



No comments:

Post a Comment